For the cake (Makes 6):
- All purpose flour - 95g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Softened butter - 40g
- Granulated sugar - 75g
- 1 Egg
- 2 oz White Chocolate
- 2 table spoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
For the topping:
- Butter - 35g
- Icing sugar - 75g
- 2 table spoons of milk
- White chocolate stars
- Shaved white chocolate
- Squirty cream
- Christmas tree decorations
- First preheat your oven to 170 degrees celsius and line a cupcake tray with 6 paper cupcake cases.
- Next cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl sitr together all the dy ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder).
- Now add the egg and the vanilla essence to the butter and sugar cominbation.
- Next chop the white chocolate and melt in the microwave until smooth.
- Slowly fold in the dry ingredients and then mix in the white chocolate.
- Now evenly spread out the mixture in the cupcake cases and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes).
- Once cooked, allow to cool completely. Once cooled you can start preparing the butter icing.
- To make the butter icing mix the softened butter with the icing sugar and add milk until you get the right consistency.
- Now using a piping bag, pipe on the butter icing.
- If you choose, add squirty cream on top of the butter icing to add height and flavour to your cupcakes.
- Finally decorate your white hot chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate stars and shave on white hot chocolate and if you choose christmas decorations.