Wednesday 19 November 2014

Cristmas drinks inspired cupcakes

This past week I have been trying to get into the mind set for Christmas. One way I have fought the winter blues and gotten into the Christmas spirit is by baking Christmas treats. I always find baking makes me happy and adding Christmas touches to my bakes has helped to spread the magic that is Christmas. 

From left to right: Cinnamon LatteHot ChocolateWhite Hot Chocolate


Today I woke up feeling inspired and ready to get my bake on. I spent my whole morning in the kitchen with music blasting. As I have already stated I am eager to feel all warm and fuzzy inside because of the joys of Christmas and thought what better way to this than to bake my favourite drinks to drink around this time of year. I urge you to get into that kitchen of yours and create some christmas treats and goodies for your family to kickstart that christmas holiday feeling.










Happy holidays and happy baking!

2 comments:

  1. they looks super cute and super delicious!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete